I am a solicitor in the family team with over fourteen years of experience advising clients on a wide range of family matters. I joined Beswicks Legal in April 2017, having previously practiced in both Cheshire and Staffordshire.
I strive to provide pragmatic advice in an efficient and cost-effective manner to achieve fair and reasonable settlements and solutions for clients and their families. Clients value my friendly and approachable style and my ability to guide and reassure them throughout.
Typical areas I deal with are:
- Separation, divorce and dissolution
- Complex financial matters
- Pre and post-nuptial agreements
- Cohabitation disputes
- Living together agreements
- Separation agreements
- Complex children matters
- Domestic violence
- Working with experts in valuing businesses, pensions and other assets